Covid-19 News & Updates
At Horse Creek, we take Covid-19 seriously. We are continuously monitoring the situation and doing our part to stop the spread through the following updated policies and procedures:
- Please find here our updated Cleaning Checklist.
- Policy Updates: No early check in or late check out at least through August 2020, in order to allow maximum cleaning time. In the case that a guest has any symptoms or discovers they’ve been exposed to someone who has tested positive, we permit cancellations up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty(other than 10% of deposit if it was paid to cover our fees to cc processor).
- We ask guests to bring their own hand sanitizer, gloves, etc., and practice social distancing with other guests on our property.
- Before your visit, please consider the following and assure that you can answer no to all of the questions found in our HCL COVID‐19 DISCLOSURES
- Due to the closure of recreational sites in the Willamette National Forest our shuttles and rafting trips are closed for the moment. For those who choose to access our area’s trails, please do so responsibly and respectfully.
- We are preparing some updated options for operating safely once closures are lifted. Check back here for info on our “Quaran-team Adventures” that will include options for private shuttle van rentals, private by-the-boat rafting trips and more.
- To read more about news & updates on Covid-19, click here.
- For trail updates, click here.
*Please contact us by phone or email with questions or to make your reservation.